Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome

Hello everyone~

Meaghan and I want to welcome you to our new website. Thank you to everyone who has kept up with us on Caring Bridge. We thought it was time to move onto a new site, since we are doing so well.

We are now 7 months old. Here's a recap of the past year for our parents:

September '07- Mommy was put on bedrest because it was too early for us to come out.

December 28th '07- Meaghan and I were born by Cesarean Section at 35 4/7 weeks gestation because mommy was having issues with her blood pressure, I didn't have much fluid to keep me comfy, and Meaghan wasn't growing very well anymore.


I, Allison, was born weighing 5 pounds 9 ounces. Meaghan was born weighing 4 pounds 11 ounces. We were only in the Special Care Nursery at Abbott for 6 days, then we were able to go home with mommy and daddy.

March '07- Meaghan and I were dedicated to God by our parents and family.
We also had our first professional photo shoot. It was a lot of fun, but we got tired really quick. I fell alseep and Meaghan ended up a bit crabby.


Allison Elizabeth Kreiser

Meaghan Sophia Jo Kreiser

Mommy with me and Meaghan (I'm on the left)


We've had a lot of fun with mommy and daddy, plus all of our friends and family for the past 7 months. Mommy's first Mother's Day
Daddy's first Father's Day

Allison in Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser's garden


Meaghan sniffing the peonies at Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser's

Myself and Meaghan hanging out with the wild flowers up at Wildwood

(Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser's house)


We have also had fun at Grandma and Grandpa Haniwalt's pool. We actually like the pool so far. Of course Grandma has Grandpa keep the pool temp at 84 degrees!!


Meaghan


Meaghan doesn't really care for the hat or glasses today


Allison just chillin'

Allison learning to swim with daddy

We're just hangin' out, literally


Daddy made mommy get in on the photo action too.


Now that you're all caught up, here's the newest stats on us. I, Allison, am now 16 pounds 13 ounces. I can roll back and forth, sit up for a period of time, and say da-da-da-da and ba-ba-ba-ba. I love all the new foods mommy and daddy are giving me. I did hear thru the grapevine that they are planning on taking my nuk away soon. I think I'll give them a hard time, what do you think? Meaghan is bigger than me, she has been since we were 4 weeks old. She is now 18 pounds. She's also ~ 3/4 inch taller. She rolls everywhere. Daddy had to put a gate up at the stairs. You just never know with her, she could crawl before our very eyes soon. She can also sit and loves all food given to her. The good news with Meaghan is that she is off her Prevacid, medication for reflux. So far so good for her.

Allison

Meaghan


We love to play with each other. We can really get to giggling.

Mommy is always taking our picture. She doesn't really care if we have stuff in our mouth. Nice picture mom.

Goodbye for now. We'll catch up with you later. I hope you have all had a great summer.

Love, Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cuteness!!! It was so fun to see them Saturday night. What great photos.

Jen