.jpg)
Hey everyone~
We got to sit on this old guy's lap who had a white beard. Mommy said it was Santa and he brings us gifts if we're good. We also get to give gifts to Jesus. Santa asked what we wanted for Christmas. Allison asked for at least her 2 front teeth. She still doesn't have any. I have my bottom 2 and 1 on top (the 2nd top one is just about here). Allison wasn't too sure of him. She just kept checking him out. I wasn't too scared at all. He even made me smile sort of. He was really nice. Some "elf" person took our picture too.

Allison loves to snuggle with daddy. I want to be on his lap, but I love to squirm around everywhere.
Allison and I have been having a lot of fun together lately. I love that she can finally crawl. It's so much fun crawling after each other.




I still love to get into the toy box. It's so much easier to get at the toys.

Allison hamming it up for the camera as usual.

Allison hamming it up for the camera as usual.
How big am I??? SOOOOOO BIG!!!! 

Allison looking so sweet:-)
I love my baby. As you can see I take her everywhere around the house.
We found this new thing in the great room called a Christmas tree. Allison likes the balls.

I like the sleigh that mommy has hanging on the tree.

Mommy with Allison and myself.
Allison
We thought we would check outside. There's all this white stuff out there. Mommy hasn't brought us out there to play yet. She keeps saying it's too cold. Whatever mom!!!!
We are the next prodigy pianists.


Max is in my way. Instead of going around him, I think I'll crawl over him.

Allison is such a ham, unbelievable!

Well that's it for now. Have a Merry Christmas. We'll see you soon and guess what???? We'll be one by then. Can you believe it.
Love Meaghan (and Allison)
No comments:
Post a Comment