Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's been awhile!

Sorry, we haven't been keeping you posted much over the past few weeks. Mommy hasn't had a chance to let us onto the computer.

I've been perfecting my climbing skills and I help daddy mow the lawn.


Allison is getting better about the grass. She's not as prissy about it anymore.
We like to go to our neighbor's swingset. There's is much bigger than ours. Daddy has to help us with the slide. Plus they have swings!!!!!
After playing outside all day, Allison likes to "chill" on the stairs.
Guess what my favorite thing to do for mommy is?????
I LOVE the Swiffer vacuum, of course I have to have mommy turn it on or it won't work.
I ended up quite a bit under the weather this past week. Mommy took me to the Dr. twice 'cause my fever (whatever that is) was getting higher not lower. They looked in my ears, listened to my lungs and heart and tummy. They took this funky picture of my chest. I did not like mommy holding me on my side for that. Even worse though was having to get urine from me. I screamed and faught as hard as I could, but mommy and the doctor were too strong for me. Mommy said it was a good thing they checked that though, because that was why I was not feeling too well. Now both Allison and I have to go to the hospital in the next few weeks so they can check our bladder and kidneys out and make sure we don't have reflux. I told mommy that I don't have that anymore. She says this is a different kind of reflux, not the kind where I had a tummy ache and spit up. So we'll let you know how that goes sometime. Mommy says we probably won't like it very much, GREATTTTT!

I was so tired at dinner this week, that I just wanted to sleep. Of course, Allison had to copy me. You can tell she's faking though. Look at the next picture. I was not faking it.


Have a good weekend and we'll try to get the next post out sooner for you all.
Love Meaghan (& Allison)

No comments: