Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We had an awesome time up at Wildwood (G&G Kreiser's place). We went to visit our Great Grandma Gigi. She lit up when she saw us cute little things come into her room. Here are few pictures of us with her. Allison had a bit of an issue for awhile. You'll notice she was much better in mommy's lap. Go Figure! I got to sit on her walker and daddy gave me a ride. I love rides!




Friday, we all went with Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser to get a Christmas tree. We didn't cut it down ourselves this year. Daddy thought we better wait until we get a bit bigger. That's okay with us for now. They had animals there for us to look at instead. A horse, calf, goat, sheep, chickens, and a rabbit. I could name them all too.

Allison and I with Grandma. I'm on the left.


Both of us with Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser.


We had to have our picture taken with mommy and daddy too.



Us with the animals.


I have no idea what Allison is doing, but mommy thought it was a cute look so she posted it.



Allison was practicing her reading skills this weekend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We also celebrated daddy's birthday on Saturday. Grandma, Allison and I baked him a cake. I put the flour in and Allison did the sugar. We both got to help mix it too.

Me putting in the flour.


Allison mixing in the sugar.




Allison was having fun. She had big smiles that day.


Now it's my turn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Grandma taught us a new skill to show daddy. While he was out hunting, she taught us how to use the Buck call. FYI: daddy didn't see anything this weekend, bummer.



Allison got the hang of it right away. She was a natural.


It took me a few tries but I finally got it. It makes a really weird but cool noise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so excited to see the snow this weekend. We don't have where we live yet. I kept hollering "SNOW" when I was outside.


Allison just trying to look cute as usual.


Hope you all had a very nice thanksgiving. I now we sure did.


Love, Meaghan (and Allison)

No comments: