Monday, January 4, 2010

We are getting so big!

We had our 2 year appointments with Dr. Kelly today. We were so good. We got to stand when they measured us for height. We still wanted to get in the chair for our weight though. We loved it when Dr. Kelly looked in our ears and shined the light in our eyes. She stated that we were progressing very well. Here our stats:

Allison
Height: 33.5 inches (50th%)
Weight: 27 ounds 5 ounces (50th%)
Head: >95th% -as usual
BMI: 70th%

Meaghan
Height: 35 inches (75th%)
Weight: 28 pounds 3 ounces (75th%)
Head: 40th%
BMI: 40th%

We don't have to go back until we are three, WOW!!!!! That's a long time.

Dr. Kelly said we can drink skim milk like mommy and daddy if we want.

Allison and I haven't been too good with naptime lately. Something new happened today, mommy put us in 2 different rooms when she found that we destroyed our bin that holds our shoes and she found us jumping off our toddler beds. She was not a very happy camper. She put Allison in another room. I yelled and yelled for Allison. I finally gave up and went to sleep. I have a feeling mommy may keep it like this for awhile. I don't think I'm going to like this very much. I hope this doesn't last too long.

Well, I better get going. Have a great week.

Love, Meaghan and Allison

No comments: