Tuesday, September 28, 2010

6 MONTHS OLD ALREADY

Can you believe I am already 6 months old? Time passes by so quickly when you're busy growing. I am now 18 pounds 9.5 ounces (90%), 27 3/4 inches long (>95%), and head is 45%. I roll over. I do better back to tummy than tummy to back. I can get quite frustrated if I get stuck on my tummy. I love to reach for things and put everything in my mouth. I giggle and babble. I love to copy you're facial expressions too.

Mommy has tried cereal with me a couple times. as you can see from the pictures, I'm not too crazy about it yet. But I know mommy will keep working with me. I like my bottle though, esepcially now that it doesn't hurt to eat. I, like Meaghan was, am now on medicine to help my reflux. It doesn't taste very good, but it does it's job.






Allison and Meaghan being silly before church the other day. They would not look at the camera for mommy at all.
We all went apple picking with Aunt Staci, Uncle Jimmy, Kenzlie, and Kaitlyn last week. It was really fun for the Allison and Meaghan. I just hung out and watched. Someday soon I can have fun too.

Have a good week. Love Emily

No comments: