Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 2011 Photos

Hi everybody. It's me, Emily. I just wanted to give you a sneak peak at some of the things I can do now. I am MOBILE. Watch your stuff, Allison and Meaghan, I'm coming to get them:-)




Also, I have three teeth and another just about coming through. They hurt like crazy, but Orajel is my friend.

Allison adn Meaghan have been having fun "cooking" in our new kitchen. I'm not big enough to play with it yet, but Santa put my name on it too.
Meaghan baking a cake.

Meaghan and Allison.


Allison and Meaghan got a new bench for their birthday. It's to hold all of the dress up clothes. You'll also notice my name is on it also, hehehehe.



I never ended up liking nor eating baby food/cereal. I went right to the good stuff, table food.

I'm also working on standing, though I don't last very long quite yet.
I love to play "So Big" and clap my hands.

Allison and Meaghan are becoming quite busy this month. Besides swimming lessons every Monday, they have now started dance class.




Hope you are all staying warm this January. Love, Emily (Allison and Meaghan)

No comments: