Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Allison and Meaghan went to preschool for the first time ever this week. I guess it's a big deal, not that I would know since I am only 17 months old. Daddy went into work late so he could make us omelets for breakfast. Yummy!! Plus he wanted to see the girls off to school. A and M were so excited to go to "pretty school". Our friend Jakey is in their class and their friend Brynn from dance class is in their preschool class too. Here are some pictures of them before school.



















Even I got to play for a short time. Then I had to leave. I was okay with that because silly me thought I would have some one-on-one time with mommy. NO SUCH LUCK!!!! I still had to take my morning nap, not fair. Well anyway, my sisters had a blast and can't wait to go back. Maybe I'll get alone time with mommy soon. This two a nap a day business may have to go bye bye.


Have a great week,

Love Emily.



















No comments: