

We had a good time trick or treating, but I think we were taken for a ride only. Mommy and daddy ate all the treats. What's up with that? We went to Aunt Staci's house and saw Uncle Jimmy,
Kenzlie, & Kaitlyn. Then we went to just a couple houses in our neighborhood.

We sat with our friend Jake for a bit. He was a lion. How scary!!!

Daddy and mommy took us up to Fergus Falls to see Grandma and Grandpa
Kreiser. This weekend went much better than the last. Last time we were sick, yuk!!!!!!

We had fun this weekend. We played lots and showed G and G
Kreiser that we can stand. Yes I can stand but I need help to get up. Meaghan stood and walked around the furniture for them. I "talked" to them and snuggled up every chance I could get. Daddy went hunting and shot a doe. I guess that's a girl deer. He said we could try some venison this winter. Whatever that is.

Mommy took us to the doctor this week. We only got 1 shot this time. I weighed 18 pounds 13 ounces (25%) and I am 27 1/2 inches long (30%). Meaghan is 21 pounds (75%) and 29 inches long (80%). The doctor was really happy with all that we can do. She even told mommy not to worry that I don't crawl yet, it will come. I do like to scoot around on my butt and I can crawl backwards.

Look I'm standing

Hey I can stand too.

See I'm still standing, now if I only could figure out this crawling thing.

I think Meaghan is going to be taller than me always.

Meaghan is getting into mischief. She loves the cupboard where mommy keeps our Baby Einsteins.
No comments:
Post a Comment