
Hey everyone~
This was suppose to be a cute update with pictures from a pumpkin patch. My mommy was so excited, but Meaghan and I had different plans. We all headed up to Wildwood (G & G Kreiser's place in Fergus Falls) Friday. Meaghan and I thought we would see what mommy and daddy would do if we both got sick in the car within 15 minutes of each other. They didn't really care for it that much. It was so awful they were laughing. Daddy dealt with our car seats as mommy cleaned us up, twice!!!!! Max enjoyed it though, he was able to run around in a field while all this was going on. I continued to have issues the rest of the way up. Needless to say, mommy nixed the pumpkin patch. We were able to snuggle with Grandma and Grandpa Kreiser though. That was a treat. We don't get to see them very much.

Me and Grandma Kreiser watching Baby Einstein.

I'm just not quite myself today.

Meaghan with Grandpa Kreiser.

Meaghan having snuggle time with grandma.

We tried to stay up for daddy, he went hunting. We didn't quite make it.
I had gained a pound over the past couple weeks prior to this. I was catching up with Meaghan, but I'm guessing I lost a bit. Meaghan was back to eating real food before me. We're both good now though. It didn't last very long.

I still don't care for crawling, Meaghan has a second tooth popping thru, and stands in her crib. She thinks she is such hot stuff. Well one day I'll show her. I'm just soaking it all in and then BAM!!!!! I'm walking. She won't know what hit her.
Meaghan
We're practicing with these new things called "sippy cups". I don't really get anything out though, hmmmm????? Bottles are much easier.

Here are some pictures, enjoy and next time you see us you won't recognize us. We'll be in disguise:-)
I was having a rough afternoon, don't ask.
Meaghan with our cousins, Kenzlie and Kaitlyn. I was still napping as usual. I like my sleep.
Love Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment