Hello, it's me Allison. We hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! It's happy heart month.
The big news right now is that Meaghan can walk.

Just across the room so far, but watch out "here she comes". I'm not too far behind. I can walk, although I seem to think I have to hold onto someone. My mommy tells me that I'm not even using her for help really, it's just a security thing. I don't care what you call it, I like holding on to something. The other news is that I'm getting my top 2 teeth. I don't like it very much. It kinda hurts and I get a bit crabby and clingy. Pretty soon I'll have more teeth than Meaghan.
Here are some fun pics of us.
On Valentine's Day, we got to have a bath in the BIG tub, mommy's tub. She even came in with us. We could really get used to that. It was really fun.



Mommy wanted to have our picture taken with daddy, but we only had eyes for toys. Actually, I didn't have eyes, Meaghan was covering them. I was quite a bit perturbed about that as you can see.
We finally got a grip on ourselves and went back to playing. Daddy and I were building things. Really though, I was destroying as daddy was building.


Meanwhile, Meaghan was in the kitchen going through the drawers. She loves to empty everything out. She even loves to empty our dresser drawers.



Guess what? Mommy "let me play" with her cell phone. It flips open and takes pictures too. Of course Meaghan had to get in on the action too and took it away from me. Someday!!!!!!


Mommy gave her a toy phone instead, HA!

We hope you all have a great week. We get to go up to G & G Kreiser's farm this weekend. Yeah, we haven't seen them since our birthday and we miss them something fierce.
Love, Allison (& Meaghan)
No comments:
Post a Comment