We had much fun this past week. Allison and I couldn't go to daycare this past Thursday 'cause one of the daycare lady's kids was sick. Our friend Jake couldn't go either, so he came to our house and mommy watched us all. We got to have a friend over all day! Jake is our neighbor and is an older boy (by 2 whole weeks). It was so much fun. He had breakfast with us and Allison seemed quite smitten with him.


We also had tons of fun playing, although Allison had issues as usual sharing. She just does not like it when I want to play with the same things she does. Jake just watched us squabble.

We showed Jake our stash of Baby Einstein DVDs and all the remotes that mommy lets us play with.


Jake and I had fun wrestling over the rocking horse too. I'm used to bugging Allison over toys, not someone bugging me. I thought it was funny. I don't get why Allison usually has issues with it.

We had such a good time playing and we played so hard that we finally had to rest. My favorite spot to rest is, of course, one of the toy boxes.

Thank you Jake for coming over. Come back again soon.

I have a favorite new activity. I love to read and have books read to me. I'm quite talented too. I can read words upside down!!


I like to help turn the pages. Sometimes I'm so excited to see what's on the next page that I don't wait for daddy to finish with the page he's on.

Allison likes to read too. She starts at the end of a book and works her way to the beginning. Whatever works, right?

I hope you all have a good week.
Love Meaghan
And Allison

No comments:
Post a Comment