Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gale Woods Farm

Hi everybody. It's me, Meaghan. I wanted to tell about Gale Woods Farm. Mommy and daddy took us a few weekends ago and we got to see lots of animals. I had so much fun. Allison wasn't too sure about it all, as usual. She has been taking up all of mom's time. She is sooooooo clingy. I would like a chance to be with mom too you know. Anyway, here are some pics mommy took of us at the farm.

Allison checking out the sheep. She wouldn't be put down in the pen with them though.

I had no problem with the sheep. I would go right up to them and touch them. They were very soft.
I also got to see a chicken. They even let me feed it salad greens.

Allison checked the chickens out from the other side of the fence. She's a chicken if you ask me.

We got to brush a baby cow. It's called a calf.



We checked out the chicken coop. The chickens were either in the coop or hiding under it.


We even got to pick and eat strawberries. That was Allison's favorite part of the day.


There were mommy pigs that we fed. Plus we got to see the big baby pigs. We fed them too.

Below are some pictures from a graduation party we went too. We got too see our cousins.

Me, Meaghan. Wondering what that water thing is.

Allison decided to check it out for herself.

Me and our cousin, Cecelia.

Me and our cousin, Kenzlie.

Allison, me, Kenzlie, Aidan, and Cecelia.

Allison trying out basketball. I think she needs to grow a bit first.

Allison and myself having fun with the water fountain.

Cecelia showing us how it's done.

See you later. Love, Meaghan.

No comments: