
Hi everyone, It's me, Allison. We had so much fun this past weekend. It was something called the 4th of July. There was a parade we walked in. We went to Nana and Bapa's for lunch and naps. We also got to play on the slide IN the house, while it rained. We then went back to Lake Minnewashta for some more food and fireworks. Mom didn't let us stay up for those, though we tried.

Meaghan rockin' away.

Meaghan with our cousin Anna.

Meaghan checking out someone's decorated bike.

Meaghan going down the slide at Nana's.

I had so much, I didn't want to stop. It was even more fun when Meaghan pushed me, 'cus I went faster!

__________________________________________________________________
Sunday we went to church and then came home and went swimming in our pool. It was made for us, 'cus it's the perfect size.

Me, Allison, sticking out my belly.

Snack time. Our favorite time of the day.

Meaghan hauling her golf bag around and "banki" (aka towel).

Meaghan and I love to play ball. Great Grandma H gave us each new beach balls for the 4th.

Allison

Meaghan

I love to dance. Check out my hip action.

Lovin' the pool.

Me, Allison

I was so thirsty from playing, that Meaghan brought me my drink. She's so nice.

I can even climb in and out of the pool myself.

I was kicking my legs so much that I splashed mommy and daddy and they got wet. Ha-Ha

Meaghan had more fun outside the pool than in that day. Usually she's the one in, not me.

That's more like it, Meaghan. Come on in and join the fun.
We hope you had a fun and safe 4th of July. Maybe next year mommy and daddy will let us stay up for the fireworks.
Love, Allison (and Meaghan)
No comments:
Post a Comment