It's me, Allison. Meaghan and I wanted to tell you about our fun-filled weekend, although it did get a bit chilly and windy. Our mommy's family has an annual tradition of going camping in the summer together each month. The problem for our mommy, though, is that she very much dislikes camping. She thinks she needs running water, heat or air conditioning, and electricity. Our aunts say she's a wimp, whatever that is. Our family joins in once in the summer and we go to Wildwood (our other grandarent's place up in Fergus Falls). Mommy's side of the family comes too. They live on a fairly private lake and have tons of woods and stuff to do. Here are some pictures of what we did.
There's another big thing that happened this weekend. Meaghan and I received our very FIRST haircuts. Daddy wanted to see our eyes and the hair kept getting in the way. Mommy had a bit of a meltdown over it. It caught her so off guard that she was laughing and crying at the same time. Our aunts teased her tons for that too.
Allison prior.
During.
Daddy gave Meaghan a sip of mommy's rootbeer. Guess where Meaghan was everytime someone had a can of pop? Mommy just gave daddy a "look", he knew he probably shouldn't have done that, but Meaghan liked it.
Me hangin' with mommy.
Meaghan and I got to sit on the 4 wheelers by ourselves. Meaghan was learning what all the parts were, so she'll be ready when we're old enough to drive.


Bapa and Lexi took us for a stroller ride.
Me giving Cecelia a flower. I love to pick flowers and there were millions to choose from.
Me on Grandma Kreiser's lap with Cecelia. We went for our FIRST boat ride this weekend too. I told you we did some fun stuff.
Me, Allison.
No comments:
Post a Comment