Friday, February 5, 2010

Just over 8 weeks left and counting down.

Hello~

Allison and I are getting so excited, although we really don't know what about. Mom and dad keep talking to us about this baby sister that we're getting. I have a feeling we have no clue how our lives our going to change when this baby sister arrives. Mommy came home this week from her dr. appt. and said that as long as this baby does as she's told (like we ever do, how does she think this one will too), she will be coming into this world on April 6th at Abbott Northwestern Hospital around "munch" time. She also said that she's growing well, ~50th percentile. The dr. guesses around 3 pounds 9 ounces right now at 30 2/7 weeks.

Well enough about our baby sister. Guess what came this week for us? A new table and chairs just for us. We had a tea party with daddy last night while mommy went out with work people. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures of us as soon as mommy put it together the other day. As you can see, I'm working the cell phone pretty well. I wonder when mommy will let me have a real one.
Have a great weekend.
Meaghan (& Allison)

No comments: