We're mommy's little rag-a-muffins this weekend.
Well, Saturday night was NOT the best night of my life thus far. Meaghan and I were having fun after mommy put us to bed. She told us to get back to our beds and I ran. The problem, it was dark. My uppper lip connected with the side of my bed and my teeth also got in the way. Mommy heard my cry and knew right away it wasn't going to be good. She found me crying with blood dripping down my face and onto my jammies. She got me all cleaned up, the blood finally stopped flowing, and I got clean jammies on. After that though, all I wanted to do was snuggle for awhile.
Meaghan kept asking daddy if I was okay and that I "bonked". She was so worried about me. Daddy had to keep reassuring her I was going to be fine. She loves me soooooooooo much. We both finally went to sleep and slept well.
Mommy warned daddy that my lip was going to be huge in the morning (She had to be at work before we got up). She wasn't kidding. It took me a bit to figure out how to drink my milk from my tippy, but I figured it out. Where there's a will, there's a way. Here are some pics of my new look.
Meaghan and I have been having fun these past few weeks. We are having fun with our computers, playdough, swimmin' in the tub, and eating applesauce out of the cup. We are also getting ready for our new sister. She comes April 6th at the latest. Mommy and daddy are having some guys at the house. They are making our NEW room. We don't get to go in there yet though, 'cause there are still ouchies on the floor. Our new sister will get the room we're in right now. We can't wait to get into our new room, yeah!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment