Monday, March 8, 2010

March fun

Hi everybody~
Welcome Spring. Allison and I can hardly wait for Spring. we get to play outside again, whoopi!!
Allison and I had a fun day with Danika this past week. She got us new cell phones, keys, tiaras, and bangles. We had such fun talking to "Tammy and Mocha" on our phones. I can even talk on 2 cell phones at once. Mommy better stock up on cell minutes.

Allison

Meaghan

Allison

Meaghan on 2 cell phones

Allison being quite photogenic

Allison having fun with the camera.

Meaghan chillin'.
We also had fun this weekend at home. It was our last week of swimming lessons. Allison and I both passed. We won't get swimming lessons again unti next fall, but mommy said that we'll swim this summer at Nana's and Danika's. We practice our "kick kicks" and "wheels on the bus" then. For now the tub will have to do.
Allison before swimming lessons.

Me, just hang' out.


Allison giving me a ride in our dolly's stroller.

Aunt Staci gave us hair cuts again. That's 3 now since August. Mommy still had hardly any hair when she was our age. After we got our haircut, she gave us ice cream cones. YUMMY! She put our hair back so we wouldn't get it all in our hair. Allison still managed to get tons in her hair.

Allison

Meaghan

Allison

Meaghan having her favorite breakfast food "fuffins".

Allison getting quite good with a real cup, only at the table though!

Meaghan having some outside fun.

Allison enjoying the warmer weather.


The girls also had a lot of fun stomping in water this weekend. Here's a little video clip.



Have a great week. We'll see if mom can update this blog at least once before our new baby sister arrives.

Love,

Meaghan and Allison.


1 comment:

chrissiemarie@chrissiemariephotography.com said...

I love these pictures!! The girls are getting so big/growing up! I love the pics w/the phone :) Trouble !!