Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello. It's me, Emily

Hello, it's me, Emily. I have been getting on mom's case for not updating our blog. She's been a bit busy I guess. I wanted to show some pictures of my cousins I met soon after I was born. We all went to my cousin, Kenzlie's, volleyball tournament. Allison and Meaghan were so cute holding hands in the car on the way.


Me and Aidan

Me and Cecelia

Me and Ciaran

Me and Nolan

Allison and Meaghan were pooped on the way home.



It's getting so nice outside. At least that's what A&M tell me. I wouldn't know the difference. They get to eat outside sometimes.



They had a fun watching daddy get the weed whacker started. It was pretty funny, for us that is (not daddy):-)


A&M like join me on my playmat sometimes.


Here's what I do alot. I'm a bit spitty. But I certainly feel better after I spit up a bit.



Hopefully mommy will be better about posting blogs from now on.
Have a good day, Emily.

No comments: