Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Two Months Old and Getting BIG!!!!

Hi everyone, it's me Emily!!! This blog is all about me really, 'cause I'm so cute and getting sooooo big. I had my 2 month doctor's appointment today. Let me tell you, it was not the best time of my life. I actually got 3 shots in my legs and they HURT!!!!! Mommy tells me that I have more at my next appointment. Luckily that isn't for another two months. It will give me time to recover AND forget. Mommy and daddy guessed how much I weighed last night. They were both way off. Mommy thought I would be about 10 1/2 pounds and daddy thought I was around 10 3/4 pounds. Here are my real stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 9 ounces (55%)
Length: 23 3/4 inches (90%)
Head: 37 1/2 inches (25%)
Things I can do: smile lots, coo, follow things with my eyes, hold my head up. I also sleep thru the night most of the time. Mommy likes it when I do that, she's a happier person daddy says.
Me with Mor Mor



The Kreiser girls in their hats.
Aunt Kelly, Mor Mor, Me, Allison, Meaghan, and Mommy!





Allison and Meaghan just love holding me and giving me hugs and kisses. I love it too.

Here's a picture that mommy got of Allison and Meaghan both smiling at the camera at the same time. That NEVER happens.

Have a good Memorial Weekend.
Love, Emily.

No comments: