Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Update

Hello~ It's me Emily here. Mommy has been a bit slow in updating again, so I thought I would get some recent photos out to you. I'm getting really good on my tummy, lasting longer everyday before I want to be on my back. I can roll to my side now too. I also giggle and smile tons. I love to put everything in my mouth. Allison and Meaghan have been having fun this summer. They love to play with daddy. Horsey rides are a favorite in the house.


Allison and Meaghan got hats from Mor Mor earlier this year and were having fun "posing" in them this summer. They also found the winter hat and mitten bin and had to wear them too.






We had the annual Block Party a couple weeks ago and they had "Crazy Hair" there, along with tattoos, and face painting. Allison and Meaghan were none too happy to have to come home and go to bed though. Can't you tell from their pouty faces?

I hope everyone's summer has been fun and that you have stayed cool. Mommy will post some new photos again soon hopefully. Love Emily!!!





P.S. Here's a video a A and M "Horsing" around.

No comments: