Monday, July 26, 2010

4 Months Old. WOW!!!!!

Hi everyone. I am now 4 months old and growing like a weed. Here are my stats:


Weight: 15 pounds 11 ounces (90%)

(Allison and Meaghan didn't hit 15 pounds until they were between 6 and 9 months old)


Length: 25 1/2 inches (90%)

Head: 40.5 cm (40%)


The doc is very happy with my stats and how well I am doing with sleeping, "talking", smiling, socializing, putting things in my mouth, etc....





I got to go in the "big" tub with my sisters recently. It was really cool. They wanted to do "rainy hair" on me, but mommy said no. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. You can see all of my rolls. I have quite a few.


Here's Meaghan with her messy hair. She wanted daddy to take her picture.


Meaghan and Allison


Meaghan. Everyone says she looks a lot like our cousin, Kenzlie.


Allison hamming it up for the camera.




I can hold the bottle by myself with a little help from towels or blankets.

This is what I love to do after I have my bottle.


We have all been swimming a lot this summer thanks to Danika and Nana/Bapa.


Allison


Meaghan


Meaghan and Allison


Meaghan


Allison


Me


Meaghan a bit chilly


Me again


Allison in her hippo.


Me with mommy.




Sleeping away poolside.



4 month pictures by mommy!!!










This is what happens after a morning of shots!!!!!



Have a good week!

Love Emily

No comments: