Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gettin' around somewhat


Hi everybody~ It's me, Allison (I'm on the left). I thought I would give you all an update since Meaghan is too busy crawling everywhere. She is all over the place. Daddy couldn't wait until we were mobile. Well just watch out daddy, Meaghan is into everything; cords, Max, mommy's Roomba (she didn't like it too much when she turned it on), our iPod, and did I say cords???!!!! She is a cord magnet. She's also mommy's personal sweeper. Meaghan crawls everywhere on her tummy, no butt up in the air.


Meaghan on the go.


Meaghan is also getting a tooth, maybe two. Mommy says it's soooo close to popping thru. I'm not sure I like the sound of that. It sounds like it may hurt, ouch. At least I'm safe for now. She says there is no sign of any teeth coming yet for me. I just like to take my own sweet time on everything. I love to just sit and watch Meaghan crawl around, although she does come and take my toys away from me. I used to be okay with that, but now it's getting a bit old. She just better watch out, when I crawl here I come.
Hey, if Meaghan's feet get in my way, it's not my fault if they end up in my mouth.

Our favorite thing to do before we go to bed is take a bath. We have so much fun.


Mommy and daddy weighed us the other day. I am now 18 pounds 6 ounces; Meaghan is 20 pounds and 3 ounces. Mommy and daddy switched our car seats. The one I was in takes up to 30 pounds and the one Meaghan was in only goes up to 23 pounds. Now I sit behind whoever's driving. I kinda like my new view, it's a nice change of pace:-)

Love, Allison


Below are some recent pictures of Meaghan and myself.


Hey guys, like my new cap. It used to be my cousin Cecelia's.



I love it when Max licks me, mommy's not too fond of it though.


Max is all about licking us and playing with us at his leisure, but if Meaghan wants to play with him he is up and out of there so fast!!! She follows him everywhere. It's fun to watch Max get all irritated with Meaghan.


We love to read too.


Meaghan, her eyes are going to be brown. I think mine will stay a gray blue.


Me, Allison on the left. Meaghan on the right.


Meaghan looking so sweet.

No comments: