Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Curious, That's All

Can you believe our mommy made us where these? We are so going to get back at her one day. Daddy thought we were cute, but "just silly".



Hey everybody, It's me Meaghan. I love to crawl. There is so much to see out there. I can't believe what I was missing. I keep trying to tell Allison what she's missing but she's just happy to sit around. She'll be bored soon enough sitting around. I try and bug her a lot thinking she might start to crawl to get away from me, no such luck. I climb over her, take her toys and still nothing. She is starting to pull my hair though when I climb over her. I think it's the funniest thing in the world. So does she. We just laugh and laugh at each other.


I love having someone to play with, but I don't really care to share mommy. I don't really like it when mommy is giving Allison her bottle or changing her diaper. I even tried to grab Allison's diaper once. Boy was that a no-no. My mommy took that away from me so fast I didn't even realize what happened. She said something about "dirty", then I got whiff. STINKY!!!! I guess she was right to get that away from me, yuk.


I have really become quite an explorer. I found the Roomba, but now mommy hid it. I have no idea where it went. It was really cool though. There were these buttons on it that lit up. Oh well. I also follow Max everywhere. I know he just loves it:-) The best thing I found so far (except for cords, they're a no-no I guess), the TOY BOX. I even showed Allison. I really like the stereo thingy too. I can make the radio really loud. Daddy just shakes his head and smiles at me. Oh guess what else I found. The bib, burp cloth drawer. I emptied all of them onto the kitchen floor. Mommy even tried to sneak and get a picture of me. It didn't turn out so great, but she did get a video to show daddy.



Pssst: I can stand in my crib now too. I really surprised mommy that first time I did that. I also have a second tooth almost in.
Oh here are some pictures of Allison. I figured I better put pictures of Allison in this note to you all too. Make it fair and all. I know she adds pictures of me for you all.

Allison, just loves finger food now. She just needs to learn not to shove it all in at once. I still do that too though once in awhile.

See you all later, I hope you have a good Fall. I hear there's something called Halloween coming up. We get to wear costumes and get candy (although I bet we don't get to eat any of it, no fair. Daddy's also going to carve pumpkins for us. We even get to go to a birthday party where we wear our costumes. Our cousin, Kenzlie, is turning 10 this year. That's OLD.

Well bye for now. We'll chat soon. Love Meaghan

No comments: