Monday, July 12, 2010

Can you tell my mom's a bit busy????

Can you tell my mom's a bit busy? She's back to work now. She hasn't posted anything for over a month. I am now 3 1/2 months old and learning new things and playing with new toys. One of my mom's best friends came back from Hawaii to visit for awhile. They live there for now, how cool (or hot should I say). She bought me a Hula skirt, don't I look cute?

Allison and Meaghan are still in the pool all day; either at home or Tammy's house. They love to have their food outside at the picnic table.

I'm having fun on my playmat. There are lots of cool things to look at. Plus I can scoot around and turn 180 degrees. Mom had to do a double take when she looked back at me once.

Look at my big eyes, they haven't changed color yet. Mommy and daddy are curious as to what color my eyes will be. Who knows!!!!
I'm already learning about this phone thing. Meaghan has done a great job showing me how it works. She loves ALL of her phones.
Allison and Meaghan are dressed and ready to go. They are a couple of Diva chicks sometimes.
I love to sit up in things now. I get a better view of what is going on around me.

Oh I forgot to mention before, Allison and Meaghan are almost always nudy pitudy in the pool at our house. Mom says they aren't allowed off the deck though. No streaking allowed in our neighborhood.

I also have a new jumper thingy. Mommy has to be real careful though and make sure my sisters don't try to help me bounce. They like to go "too high".

I have a chair that I sit in now too. It has a tray for toys. It's so neat. Allison and Meaghan like to get in it too.


That's it for now. Hope the summer is going well.
Love, Emily

No comments: