Hi everyone, it's me, Allison. We had our 15 month "well" visit today. It was good and bad. Nana came with so we could each be held after our shots. We love our Nana so much.
Here's the good.
Allison:
Weight~ 21 # 15 oz (40%)
Height~ 30 in (40%)
Head~ 48 in (>95%), that's why I'm soooooo smart!
~Good vocabulary. Mommy, daddy, puppy, baby, ball, uh oh, no, bye bye, hi.
~Great gross and fine motor skills. I love to walk now, although I'm not as fast as Meaghan quite yet. Plus I can pick up toys and bop Meaghan on the head when I don't get my way.
~I love all types of food.

Meaghan:
Weight~ 23 # 2 oz (60%)
Height~ 31 in (70%)
Head~ 46 in (50%)
Head~ 46 in (50%)
~Great vocabulary. Mommy, daddy, puppy, baby, ball, uh oh, no, bye bye, hi, Max, night night.
~Great gross and fine motor skills
~Picky eater; loves milk tooo much
~Great gross and fine motor skills
~Picky eater; loves milk tooo much
Here's the bad.
Allison~ ear infection on the right.
Meaghan~ double ear infection.
Both~ Shots, yucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both~ Shots, yucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a better day than us. (no shots and no ear infections). We have to go see Dr. Kelly in 3 weeks so she can look in our ears again. She promised no shots at least.
Veggin' in our jammies over the weekend.
Daddy loves to spin his ring for us. I try to catch it.
Have a good week, Allison.
No comments:
Post a Comment