Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love our new play set!

Hi everybody! It's me, Meaghan, again. Can I just tell you I LOVE being outside. It is so much fun. Mommy let's us have snacks outside at our picnic table. Max likes to hang around. He knows that when mommy's not looking, we'll sneak him a treat.

We have been pretty good at getting into our chairs that Uncle Colin made for us. I still get my foot caught sometimes, but that's okay. Mommy will fix it.

Allison likes to play Hide and Seek. Her favorite place to hide is under the picnic table. Doesn't she realize that is SOOOOOO obvious.
I found a cool thing on the deck. It's called a lounge chair and I can get up on it very easily. See?
I'm getting the hang of this phine thing too. I can do it no handed like mommy and I know how to put you on speakerphone. Give me a call sometime, I'll show you.
We found these objects called rocks. They looked like food to us, but were very hard and tasted icky. I'm sure we'll remember someday that they're gross, but until then I think we'll keep trying them. Mommy's not so keen on that though. We get in a bit of trouble when we do that.
Allison is still working on her tumbling skills.
We, well me (Allison was under the weather a bit and slept alot this weekend) got a couple new toys. One was actually quite big. Plus, there's this thing called a John Deere. It is so cool and loud. Daddy took me for numerous rides. Allison only got one. I was so hip tooling around the neighborhood saying "hi" to everyone. Our small car will never be the same to me again after the John Deere.
The BIG toy we got is a climbing wall with slide. I'm still learning the wall but loving the slide and telescope. Allison is a bit tentative, but she'll get used to it and have tons of fun.

Two other things I had fun doing this weekend were playing with our dog Max and learning to golf with our new club set. Tiger Woods you've met your match!
See you all soon! Love Meaghan (and Allison)

No comments: