
Happy Easter everyone, it's me, Meaghan. We had so much fun. The Easter bunny brought us baskets with movies, CD's and treats (Teddy Grahams, Cheese Its, Goldfish, & animal crackers). Wow!!!!! We went to Sunday School while mommy and Aunt Staci went to the big people service.

Here's Allison trying to shake the egg open. Did you know that the Easter bunny puts our treats inside the eggs? He's pretty tricky.

She's still working on getting the egg open. She keeps getting the green stringy grassy stuff in her fingers.

Here's me, I had my cousin Kenzlie help me get the eggs open. Use your resources Allison.

Our other cousin Cecelia was also trying to help. She's the one that told me about using my resources, older cousins.

We got the eggs open and finally get to snack. YUMMY!

Oh, I forgot to tell you. We also got a thingy that lets mommy make bubbles. Allison wanted to show it to you. It is so cool.

We like to play with the green stringy grassy stuff too. It's hard to get off your fingers though. Mommy said it's because of something called static.

We found out pretty quickly, thanks to mommy, that the green stringy grassy stuff doesn't go in our mouths. We got a good NO from her, oops. Won't make that mistake again. (yeah, right).

We also got tons of books. The Easter bunny must know we like to read a lot.

Allison is still checking out the treats in her eggs. She just can't get enough.

Allison wanted to show you how you use the bubble maker. She's starting to get the hang of it, although she spits a lot.
1. First you dip the bubble stick into the pink container.

2. Next you put it by your mouth and blow into the tiny hole. If it doesn't work the first time try it with a different stick. You should see bubble come out the other side of the stick. Like I said, she's still getting the hang of it.

Look, here's one of the eggs filled with treats. I know which ones still have treats because you can shake it and hear a noise.

I thought I would take a stab at trying the bubble maker. I'm still getting the hang of it too.

Aunt Kari and myself. I wanted to see what was going on outside.

Here's Allison with Nana.

Allison was playing "so big" with Aunt Staci.

Can you tell where I am in this picture?

I am in the tree with all my cousins.
Kenzlie, me, Ciaran, Kaitlyn, Cecelia, Aidan, and Nolan. Allison was actually taking a nap while we had this fun. I didn't take a nap. Who can nap when there is so much fun to be had. Besdies a 10 minute catnap in the car works just as well. At least I think so, I'm not so sure that mom feels the same way.

Here's the gang, Allison was awake for this part.

We had to get mommy and daddy in on the photo action too. It's not just about us. Well actually it is but what fun would it be without them. We hope you as awesome of an Easter as we did. Take care.
Love Meaghan
No comments:
Post a Comment