
Hi everybody, it's me Allison again. Can you believe the weather? Mom says "FINALLY". I never knew it could be so nice out. Last year we hardly went outside.

Meaghan sitting with Max. She's a bit more brave than me with the grass.

Me, Allison. I love the breeze. It feels really neat.

I'm not so sure about the grass. It feels a bit strange to me.

You can really see my teeth now. They're getting bigger.

Meaghan checking out the grass.

Meaghan. Mommy had to keep putting her hat back on. She was always taking it off. She thought it was a game.

Mommy took us for a walk. Max came with too. After, we all chilled in the grass.

Meaghan and myself still figuring out what this grass stuff is.

Have a great week. We sure had fun. We even got "daddy time". He's so silly.
Love, Allison.
No comments:
Post a Comment